Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just a note~

I am finally making some time to work on blogging! This won't be long or too exciting since I really ought to be sleeping right now, but in an effort to keep this up I wanted to make a post (even if it is brief).
Mom and I were able to make a trip to Fort Worth this weekend to look at venues for my little sisters wedding!! Her venues are absolutely GORGEOUS and I can't wait to see her entire wedding come together. I forgot how much fun planning a wedding can be~ makes me want to have mine all over again :)  Mom and I had a fantastic weekend meeting with each venue, shopping, and sleeping in! It is really late so I am turning in now but I promise I WILL get better at this!

1 comment:

  1. Jessie,
    Looking forward to hearing more about the Fuscos.
    Soon ... Love Edward (Uncle)

    ReplyDelete